forestsexuals 1.8k giveaway
hey team, so i wanted to do a giveaway but i dont have things to give or money to buy stuff with so i thought i would make this giveaway [that means the winners have a wider choice too]
- fuckin huge magikarp beanie
- flower crown [your choice of colours]
- 2 cute crochet things of your choice
- dinosaur or other small toy crown
- succulent cuttings [if its legal to post you them]
- 1-4 custom made cursors for your blog
- a usb with DS games/music that i think you’d like based on your blog
- mbf me, likes dont count but if you wanna like it so you can find it later, go for it
- winner gets a choice of any 2 things and a bunch of custom cursors
- runner up gets a choice of anything [ex. beanie] and a bunch of custom cursors
- third gets 1 random thing and a bunch of custom cursors
- giveaway ends july 12, 5 pm ACST [gmt +9:30]
ill add in extra things if i think of them
(via chubby-gerard)652 notes
How to Train your Dragon 2 Promo: Name That Dragon!
fucking nailed it
Misha Collins in Whose Line is it Anyway?
(via homosenpais)7,743 notes
I recently went to a con with some friends and you could see these posters all over the expo grounds. I think I speak for everyone when I say that this is a job well done.
I disagree, I think costumes do equal consent. If a guy goes up to you while you’re wearing a Harley Quinn costume and makes you feel uncomfortable, you automatically have his consent to knock him right in the face with a hammer. I mean, he did willingly walk up to a kickass villain
I GOT REALLY PISSED AT FIRST
AND THEN I KEPT READING
The Cutest Little hedgehog in the World
Focus on the photographic series Shota Tsukamoto with his hedgehog elected the world’s cutest. Based in Japan, she staged an original and fun way her adorable hedgehog 3 years old.
(via anal-beadsyumm)155,084 notes
im gonna throw this at everyone
sorry, Levi refused to be a cat (◡︿◡✿)
(via erenislevisonly)356 notes
vicislifeinbinary said: why do you love cats?
"I don’t like Panic! At the Disco"
"I don’t like Fall Out Boy"
"I don’t like My Chemical Romance"
the internet does not lie
I didn’t go buy Doritos for this to only get 21 notes c’mon guys
(via poppunkballerina)88,120 notes
white people outta control
(via poppunkballerina)14,715 notes
It’s been 10 years since the classic teen movie Mean Girls hit the silver screen and a generation of young women started quoting the movie’s dialogue line-by-line. The film has become iconic for its golden comedic screenplay, written by the talented Tina Fey, and its realistic take on high school drama. From backstabbing popular girls to the art-nerd revenge, Mean Girls’ characters taught female movie-watchers more serious life lessons about high school, Girl World and womanhood than might immediately meet the eye.
‘Mean Girls' was released April 30th, 2004, exactly 10 years ago today. Here's to 10 more fetch years.
Very Important stuff from today
(via vampyrevictory)54,411 notes